South-central Kansas CO2 Project
|Main Page | Applet | Download | Help | Copyright & Disclaimer ||
Work is partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) under Grant Number DE-FE0006821.
1) Response of Well Aquifer Systems to Earth Tides by John D. Bredehoeft, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol 72, No 12 June 15, 1967.
2) The Earth Tide Effects on Petroleum Reservoirs, Thesis submitted to the Department of Petroleum Engineering of Stanford University by Patricia C. Arditty, May 1978
3) Love, A. E. H., Some Problems o] Geodynamics, 180 pp., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1911, https://archive.org/details/cu31924060184367
4) Takeuchi, H., On the earth tide of compressible earth of variable density and elasticity, Trans. Am. Geophys. Union, 31, 651-689, 1950.
5) How to compute planetary positions by Paul Schlyter http://astro.if.ufrgs.br/trigesf/position.html
Author: John R. Victorine email@example.com
The URL for this page is http://www.kgs.ku.edu/PRS/Ozark/Software/PSI_Tides/applet.html