Search Class II Injection Well Database
Data provided by the Kansas Corporation Commission
Use this form to search for wells with information on fluid volumes injected. In Kansas, Township values vary from 1 in the north to 35 in the south, and the values for Range are from 1-43 West and 1-25 East. Values for Section are 1 to 36.
Archives of UIC data
This next link points to a pre-created file containing all of the data in the Kansas Fluid Injection Database. The format of the comma-delimited text file is the same as that created for individual wells. Sept. 2018: New column appended for well depth. April 2019: New columns appended for type of well and well status.
- KS_UIC_archive.zip (Data through 2020 added May 3, 2021)
- KS_UIC_archive2020.zip Contains just 2020 data received in 2021. (May 3, 2021)
- KS_UIC_archive2019.zip Contains just 2019 data received in 2020. (April 24, 2020)
- KS_UIC_archive2018.zip Contains just 2018 data received in 2019. (April 4, 2019)
- KS_UIC_archive2017.zip Contains just 2017 data received in 2018. (April 4, 2019)
- KS_UIC_archive2016.zip Contains just 2016 data received in 2017. (April 4, 2019)
Other information online...
- All the wells in our database
- Show Horizontal or Slant Wells in Kansas
- File Format Tools
- Landgrid data
- FGDC Metadata for the Well Database
- Pre-created files of all the state's wells