SurfSeis 4.0 Shipping
New to SurfSeis 4
- Enhanced passive MASW data dispersion-curve imaging in the presence of passive multi-source environment such as road traffic and trains.
- Inversion using friendly 1-D and 2-D a priori information input
- HRLRT better (sharper) dispersion-curve imaging and mode separation (and interpretation) (optional in v4.2)
- Ongoing-inversion 2D Vs monitoring and 2-D imaging of final derivable from a priori information and Vs results (such as Vp or Poisson's ratio)
- New menus and friendly dialogs complementing existing interface; smoother operation; faster code
- Improved compatibility with other KGS seismic software (i.e., WinSeis, SeisUtil, seismodeler)
For more information, view the Version 4.0 Flyer (PDF file, 361 kB).