Publications and Library Services
Maps, Publications, and Open-file Reports are available from the KGS Publications Sales office, 785-864-3965. Maps and publications are also available at our Wichita Well Sample Library, 4150 W. Monroe Street, Wichita, 316-943-2343.
- Bulletin 260, Water Resources of the Dakota Aquifer in Kansas, by Donald O. Whittemore, P. Allen Macfarlane, and Blake B. Wilson. News release also available.
- Public Information Circular 37--Seismology and Its Applications in Kansas
- Public Information Circular 36--Induced Seismicity: The Potential for Triggered Earthquakes in Kansas
- M-124 Surficial geology of Dickinson County, Kansas; text, geologic-unit descriptions, and cross-section geology by C. M. Phillips-Lander, by McCauley, J. R., 2014, scale 1:50,000, News release
- M-107 Surficial geology of Hodgeman County, Kansas, by W.C. Johnson and T.L. Woodburn, 2012, scale 1:50,000, News release
- M-123 Surficial geology of Saline County, Kansas, by J.R. McCauley, 2011, scale 1:50,000, News release