Underground Injection Control Well Classes
- Class I and V data are provided by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE). As the data provider (custodian), Quality Assurance (QA) review of these data is the responsibility of KDHE.
- Class I and V wells are regulated by KDHE.
- View Class I,V permits and monthly reports
- Class II data are provided by the Kansas Corporation Commission (KCC). As the data provider (custodian), Quality Assurance (QA) review of these data is the responsibility of KCC.
- Class II wells are regulated by KCC.
- Search the Class II database
Access to the Data will be subject to the following public disclaimer: KGS makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, with respect to the data and their documentation, their quality, performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose; the data are distributed on "as is" basis, and the user assumes all risk to their quality, the results obtained from their use, and the performance of the data. In no event will KGS or its representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from and defect in the data or in their documentation. This disclaimer of warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, express or implied. No agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.